8.1.14--Better Stay Out of the Kitchen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE I KNOW

If I made cakes for their special day:
1. My SouthFloridaBrother 

What? It is gluten-free and low in fructose
2. My friend in Maitland
From Designing Around--she said it was an American Girl Recipe.
If I made this, it might not be this successful,
but for YOU, Wooten, I would try.
I see in the left of the picture, a broom and dustpan
are required for this enterprise.
3. My cousin in France
WHAT? No. I would order her a cake
from that great little bakery in Dreux.
4. A friend in San Francisco
Just like JLP recipes showed
5. His twin brother in Virginia.
From Yarnvana. I would not try to frost Kevin's, he
is in the restaurant business and can no doubt
do better than I ever could.

Actually, I am a better baker than other type of chef. But that is not saying much.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Still laughing! Let them eat (other bakers') cake!