4.25.15

On my needles:
Laule's by cabinfour

Laule'a socks. I love the lavender color. These are my first purple socks, I think. Top down is not my usual method, but it is nice to get back to basics again.
 I am calling mine Garter Cowl . The pattern is Montague Street Cowl, by Nina Machlin Dayton Designs
I didn't think I would like garter stitch, but I had the urge to make something for a Knit-Along. I had some Lichen yarn to repurpose, so I looked for a lighter neutral to pair with it. I learned mitred squares and the cleverness of the construction meant only 4 ends to weave in. I bought buttons while on the Rose City Yarn Crawl. Favour Valley Woodworking. I don't know if you can tell, but these are mulberry wood. I must have stood in front of the display for 20 minutes trying to decide. Maybe today I will put those buttons on and call the project finished.

No comments: